rss

Friday, January 15, 2010

Law Textbook The American Jury System

By: Randolph N. Jonakait
Publisher: Yale University Press

Preface
I was nervous. Extremely nervous. I had been practicing law for just two months as a public defender in New York City, and I was about to undertake my first jury trial. Although my job with the New York City Legal Aid Society had given me a month of training before I was let loose in court, I had never seen an actual trial.

The two defendants had been formally charged with “jostling,” a crime under New York law that punishes people for unnecessarily putting their hands near or in others’ pockets or purses, a crime intended to punish pickpockets.

Anda butuh Textbook tersebut?. Silahkan download.

Download Textbook









1 komentar:

Samuel adinugraha on 21:22 said...

thanks for the information :)
Music
Inspirasi Samuel

Google Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Law School

Advertisement

Book

Reflection Constitutional Reform 1998-2002


Guest Book


Free Page Rank Tool



 

Friends

Followers

Chicklet